Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 14, 2018
Organization: City of Newberry - Firehouse Conference Center
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
Wages/Salary: $8.00 per hour
- Requires high school diploma or GED and (3) to (6) months of related experience in customer service and event support; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Must have valid SC Driver’s License
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours including: Friday nights, Saturday, week-day evening events and occasional Sundays.
2 positions available for PT Maintenance / Attendant – Parks, Recreation & Tourism
Firehouse Conference Center
We are looking for a customer service oriented team player to work at the Firehouse Conference Center as PT Maintenance/Attendant for scheduled events.
- General maintenance duties include laundry services, facility cleaning, maintaining clean restrooms, as well as event set up/tear down.
- Other duties may include: operating media equipment, maintains concessions, replenish supplies, painting, general carpentry and maintenance work as needed.
- Customer service including communications regarding event and conference center requirements.
Hourly Pay: $8.00
Equal Opportunity Employer