RN Case Manager
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 27, 2018
Organization: Agape Hospice
Location: Columbia Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Current SC License as Registered Nurse
- Current CPR Certificate
- Computer skills necessary
Expect More at Agape:
As an employee of Agapé Hospice, you will be part of an established and highly -regarded faith-based company committed to your professional development that offers:
- Competitive compensation with monthly incentive program that enables you to earn more money
o Our Case Managers earned an additional $12,000/yr on average in 2017 with our incentive program
- Sign On Bonus
- Exclusive career advancement opportunities including education and nationally recognized apprenticeship opportunities through our internal university.
- Comprehensive RN mentor and training program.
- Flexible schedule utilizing the Pitman schedule (8a-8p)]
o Allows 6 more days off per month than a traditional schedule
o Up to 3 week days off every week
- Offers a culture of teamwork
- Call center support w/ after-hours triage.
- Unique clinical environment with on-going support from Nurse Practitioners who partner with RN CMs around the clock.
- Offers Hospice and Palliative Care training and monies to take the test.
- 401(k) w/ company match up to 4% of gross annual salary.
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage.
- Health Savings Account w/ "dollar for dollar" match up to $1,050.00
- Company sponsored life insurance coverage
As a part of our team, you will:
- Make regularly scheduled and PRN visits to hospice patients to provide quality nursing care.
- Instruct and support patients and their families from assessment through end of life.
- Participate in on-call schedule per your availability.
- Provide physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families.
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Foster and work within a collaborative effort with all disciplines to provide and plan for interdisciplinary patient care.
- Assist in developing and maintaining plan of care and participate in IDG meetings.
Week 2: Sun W R