Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 1, 2020
Location: Greenville Area
City: Greenville, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Engenius is hiring a full-time Sales & Marketing Coordinator to be a crucial part of our Accounts Team. If creating meaningful connections with prospective clients, being a master of all pending tasks for multiple people, communicating understood needs back to leads, and engaging in team meetings to improve processes sounds like your cup of tea, then we’ve got a spot for you.
Support Sales & Marketing Team
- Support accounts programs to ensure leads are not lost in the funnel
- Assist with lead capture by taking inbound leads through initial discovery questions and scheduling discovery calls
- Assist the Business Development Director with lead acquisition strategies and tasks
- Accompany prospects through the sales cycle, completing estimates and drafting proposals
- Maintain awareness of prospect engagement within the funnel in order to proactively facilitate consistent interactions.
- Manage inbound lead source tracking through our CRM
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Director in preparing monthly reports for the COO/CEO
Execute Sales & Marketing Plan
Execute tasks assigned to marketing from the Sales & Marketing Plan, including but not limited to:
- marketing automation workflows & drip campaigns
- email newsletters and content
- blog management
- social media
- digital ads
- press release distribution
- submit Engenius work for awards as determined
- Ensure brand standards are maintained throughout the company
- Recommend to Sales and Marketing Director changes to brand standards
Content Strategist | 25%
- Create effective online communication strategies & content (including websites and other digital marketing initiatives) for clients across multiple industries
- Ensure deadlines are achieved within scope by working with production teammates
- Interact with clients to determine best strategy for their needs
The following are required for eligibility. Please be prepared to provide examples if asked.
- Demonstrated experience communicating with customers and acting upon their needs.
- Demonstrated experience in task-based, problem-solving, fast paced roles.
- Clear understanding of Engenius’ core values
- Highly proactive
- Able to proactively identify action items from meetings
- Able to identify solutions to potential problems before they arise
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize to-do lists
- Complex problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to new technological processes quickly
- Ability to ask for, receive, and implement feedback (both positive and negative) from others
The following aren’t required, but would certainly give you an advantage:
- Experience with time tracking or project management software
- Experience with a CRM (Hubspot, Sharpspring, Salesforce, etc.)
This position will be expected to work 40 hours per week. The selected candidate will be required to travel to the Greenville, SC, area at least 4 times per year; remote work is available although proximity to our headquarters is preferred.
1012 E Washington Street
Greenville, SC 29601
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.