Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: May 11, 2015
Organization: Founders Federal Credit Union
Website: View Website
Previous cash handling/teller experience desired. The Seasonal Teller must have a high school education, be able to type, and operate a PC and calculator. The candidate must have the ability to gain significant knowledge of all credit union services, including the cash policy, loan policy, security program, certificate program, etc.
The Seasonal Teller must possess the ability to handle all types of transactions in order to service members of the credit union in their financial matters. This includes processing deposits, withdrawals, inquiries, cashing checks, etc. in a fast, friendly and accurate manner.
1. Maintain individual cash box.
2. Perform computer transactions for members according to procedures set forth in the Teller manual.
3. Supply members with information on interest rates, savings accounts, certificates, or any services offered by the credit union.
4. Be courteous and make a concentrated effort to recognize each member on sight.
5. Sell our services and compare them with other financial institutions.
6. Handle the complex accounts of credit union members accurately.
7. Open new accounts and process payroll deductions.
8. Compliance with applicable statutes and regulations including, but not limited to, BSA.
9. All other duties as assigned.
Beginning Mid-May through Mid-August
In addition to your online resume, we will need a signed Employment Application and Credit Release. You may find these documents online at https://www.foundersfcu.com/Careers.aspx. Please send the signed documents via fax (803-289-5087), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), US Mail (737 Plantation Road, Lancaster, SC 29720), or you may take them to any Founders FCU location.