Senior Administrative Assistant to the Vice President for Finance and Administration
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 30, 2020
Organization: Presbyterian College
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- High School diploma requires; additional education preferred
- Good organizational, time management, and decision making skills are essential for this position.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels is also needed.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is a requirement.
Presbyterian College is seeking to hire a Senior Administrative Assistant to the Vice President for Finance and Administration. This position will assist the Vice President for Finance and Administration in all aspects of their job functions. The position will also support the Controller and other Directors under the VPFA as needed.
Duities are included but not limited to:
- Coordinate calendar for VPFA and Controller
- Take messages for VPFA and Controller
- Distribute mail to Business Office; open all “PC” mail and distribute
- Open mail for VPFA and Controller; date; put in designated folders for their review
- Manage paper flow for VPFA from other areas on campus such as invoices and contracts that need VPFA signature
- Code invoices
- Maintain contract files
- Type various correspondence and spreadsheets for VPFA and Controller
- Maintain master files of college policies and procedures
- Approve monthly insurance invoices and maintain spreadsheet of payments
- Maintain office calendar for VPFA’s areas of responsibility
- Assist in risk management by reviewing certificates of liability insurance and keeping them current
- Work with Campus Police in to maintain a list of campus owned vehicles
- Coordinate paperwork when vehicle is purchased or sold including tax exemption forms
- Maintain property files
- Maintain authorization sheets for purchasing
- Maintain file on credit card statements
- Manage office supplies for VPFA’s area
- Manage communication between Board of Trustee committees supported by VPFA and maintain documentation for each committee
- Assist Executive Assistant to the President with preparation for Board of Trustees meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations when needed for VPFA or Controller
- Other duties as assigned
Send a cover letter, résumé and list of three references including contact information to Presbyterian College Office of Human Resources, 503 S. Broad St., Clinton, SC 29325 or email materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
503 South Broad St
Clinton, SC 29325
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.