Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: December 14, 2018
Organization: Northland Communications
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: What’s in it for you… Support. Mentors, managers, and executives committed to your professional success and development Advancement. Significant training included at no cost and assistance to earn credits towards a college degree and with associated career advancement in your control. Progressive Compensation. An entry level starting pay rate of $13 an hour with ability to advance rapidly through Northland’s training program. Beginning compensation may vary, depending on previous experience. Benefits. Subsidized medical, dental, vision plan. Voluntary life insurance and disability coverage are available. Company paid life insurance, vacation, holiday and sick pay. Future. Eligible for Northland’s matching 401k retirement plan at six months to help set you up in life.
What Northland needs…
- Attitude. Displays a positive outlook with an enthusiasm for customer satisfaction.
- Perseverance. Performs well under pressure with ability to work independently.
- Flexibility. Adaptable to evolving technology, business needs and different work environments.
- Technical Aptitude. Gains expertise on the products offered to customers and how the technology works
Who you are...
- Educated. High school diploma or equivalent. Mechanical and/or electrical experience preferred.
- Tech Savvy. You know your way around technology and have a desire to learn new technologies.
- Troubleshooter. You are a problem-solver, an exceptional listener, and an effective communicator. You seek out challenges and love to solve problems.
- Go-Getter. Self-directed, resourceful, and willing to go the extra mile.
- Safety Conscious. Keep yourself and others safe by following rules and procedures, must possess valid driver’s license.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug test, motor vehicle record and background check required. May be required to meet Federal DOT Standards, including satisfactory completion of post-offer medical exam.
Northland Communications is a nationally-ranked company specializing in providing a variety of quality communications services that meet the needs of consumers and businesses. We strive to provide our customers with the highest quality service at the best possible price. Value is always the goal and the communities we serve are always our focus. We are seeking a professional individual looking for a career opportunity, to join our team in the position of Service Technician. The Service Technician is responsible for the proper installation of cable, internet and phone service for residential and commercial customers that meet local, state, and federal requirements, Northland’s daily quality assurance standards and routine maintenance and repairs to Northland’s network.