Site Coordinator (Greenwood)
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: April 9, 2021
Organization: ABM Industries
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- High school diploma required and associate degree or higher preferred.
- Three years successful office administration experience.
- High energy level and enthusiastic, positive personality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience with hourly time record-keeping procedures.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to include written and oral communication abilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Sense of urgency to complete tasks and meet deadlines; self-directed.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to handle multi-faceted jobs while completing normal duties.
- English speaking and writing skills.
The Site Coordinator will assist the Management Team by providing office support to ensure that the operation is following company record keeping policies and is responsive to the needs of its customers. They will provide timely and accurate administrative support services for the Management Team and employees of the account in order to enhance the quality of the overall service provided to the client and the ABM employees. They will assist managers with pre-employment processing of employees to include ensuring proper completion of paperwork and pre-employment background checks.
- General office duties such as data entry, answering phone, filing, copying, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service to client and employees.
- Initiate first level of payroll and HR processing procedures.
- Maintain administrative records and documents pertaining to the account.
- Maintain employee files.
- Ability to create spreadsheets, write simple formulas and format as needed.
- Assist with development of presentations and written documents/policies.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Process payroll as needed, gather and tabulate time records for employees daily.
- Process employee paperwork for new and or terminated employees.
- Greet and help visitors in a professional manner.
- Prepare reports as assigned by Management.
- Handle other duties as assigned by Management.
105 Corporate Drive
Spartanburg, SC 29303
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.