Social Media Strategist
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: January 4, 2019
Organization: Emily Revolutionary Marketing Group
Job Type: Part Time
Wages/Salary: Is commensurate with experience
● Proven work experience as a Social Media Strategist or Social Media Manager.
● Hands on experience using social media, with a basic understanding of brand awareness.
● Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
● An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them.
● Familiarity with web design and publishing.
● Excellent multitasking skills.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets.
● Manage, create and publish original, high quality content.
● Administer all client social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content.
● Liaise with copywriter, web designer, and graphic designer to ensure content is informative and appealing.
● Collaborate with Brand Ambassador to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches.
● Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI.
● Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
● Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.