Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: May 22, 2019
Organization: St. Mark&#039;s United
Job Type: Part Time
Enrolled in college or have completed at least one year of college.
Desire to work with children K-8
College Aged young adults or recent graduates.
- Should have energy and enthusiasm for the program.
- Must have a commitment to work hard on behalf of children and have a willingness to serve
- The majority of the interns should be from the local community or attend a local college.
- Willingness to strive for excellence in all areas.
- Exhibit positive attitude, model a mature and professional demeanor, and possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to the ethics of character, humility and servant leadership
- Authorization for background check for criminal and child protective findings
- Frontline care and nurturing of the children.
- Implement schedule activities including the intergrated reading curriculum.
- Serve as facilitators in the classroom.
- Lead parent nights workshops
- Lead community outreach projects
- Participate in all program meetings and activities required.
Should work with Site Coordinator and Project Director to promote program