Date Posted: July 9, 2021
Deadline: August 13, 2021
Organization: GLEAMNS Human Resources Commission, Inc
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Pay: From $28,000.00 per year Benefits: 401(k) Dental insurance Employee assistance program Flexible spending account Health insurance Health savings account Life insurance Paid time off Retirement plan Vision insurance
- Associate (Required)
- Early Childhood Education: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
To teach and supervise children in child development center(s) to ensure that appropriate skills, knowledge, and behaviors are learned. Plan and provide appropriate children's activities for the classroom.
1. Develop teaching objectives for children, write a weekly lesson plan. Review plans with Center Coordinator.
2. Document all classrooms activities; monitor the progress of children continually.
3. Maintain accurate records daily as defined by regulations.
4. Promote and provide a safe, clean and pleasant classroom environment.
5. Meet with parents on a regular basis, counsel behavior problems.
6. Plan field trips and outdoor activities, coordinate arrangements.
7. Drive and deliver assigned children to and from Center.
8. Perform other duties as assigned by Center Coordinator
Monday to Friday
237 North Hospital St
Greenwood, SC 29648
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.