Technical Support Manager
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 11, 2020
Organization: Sterlite Corporation
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience:5 Years
Maximum Experience:10 Years
Required Degree:2 Year Degree
Provide Manufacturing with technical support to improve processes and maximize productivity. Assist with technical training and development of manufacturing personnel. Assist in overseeing, supervising and instructing plant supervisory/management staff in daily plant operations.
- Constantly works to train, develop and motivate supervisory and management personnel so that they are improving their skills and effectiveness.
- Assists the Plant Manager in meeting the plant's objectives.
- Fosters open communications among all levels of employees.
- Works with molding room staff to troubleshoot quality and production problems and to coordinate needed mold repairs/maintenance.
- Meets regularly with the plant manager and others to review scheduling priorities, production problems and personnel matters.
- Seeks ways to improve plant efficiency, operations and productivity.
- Assists Plant Manager in overseeing employee training and motivating employees. Promotes a fair, firm, and friendly work environment.
- Supports the Plant Manager in maintaining labor budget as set by Home Office.
- Maintains familiarity with the plant’s warehouse and shipping and administrative functions.
- Assists with training and technical development of manufacturing personnel.
1939 Charlottes Rd
Clinton, SC 29325
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.