TODDLER AND TWOS TEACHERS, 8 AM TO 5 PM
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Organization: The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Competitive. Comprehensive Benefits Package and Employee Discounts
- At least six months of experience in a licensed child care facility.
- High School Diploma and ECE coursework preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of all current state and local regulations.
- Must be able to manage the classroom and the demands of children.
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance.
- Ability to react to emergency situations within 50 feet in 15 seconds.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to see, hear, and communicate verbally and in writing with staff, parents, and children.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stoop, squat, at least 95% of the day.
Enjoy an exciting position as a lead toddler or 2-year-old teacher with The Sunshine House on Wells Ave. in Greenwood!
- Support and implement The Sunshine House curriculum programs in both classroom activities and routine conversation.
- Interact with children both physically and verbally throughout the day.
- Assist children with their personal hygiene and clean-up of classroom.
- Meet with parents, staff, and administration.
- Attend staff meetings, in-house training, and other center functions, etc., as requested by the director.
- Adhere to The Sunshine House Health and Safety procedures.
- Familiarity with state licensing and The Sunshine House policies.
- Perform other duties as required.
256 Wells Ave
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.