Trainer Coordinator - Manufacturing
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: April 23, 2021
Organization: Generac Power System
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Associates degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- 1 year experience preparing and delivering class room and hands on training
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Communications, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in SAP or other ERP system
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Office products, especially PowerPoint
- Prior experience in preparing and assessing training material
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent public speaker.
- Exceptional level of attention to detail, follow through and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and shifting priorities, moving deadlines in a fast-paced environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend, and reach above the shoulders and use power tools and vibrating tools. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Specific conditions of this job are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting; close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The Manufacturing Trainer is responsible for preparing and delivering train the trainer and individual training to new manufacturing and production new hires and existing employees via classroom and hands on settings. This role is responsible for maintaining a deep level of understanding of Generac products and processes and simplifying the material into comprehensive training material for employees with varying levels of knowledge/technical abilities. Training will include: new hire orientation and on the floor hands on training and mentoring. The Trainer will coordinate with departments to create appropriate training content, materials, and training experiences as well as conduct post-training surveys and adjusting delivery if needed. The Trainer may also conduct skills assessments to ensure employees meet the skills of the current and future opportunities within the facility.
30 Industrial Park Boulevard
Trenton, SC 29847-2164
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.