Date Posted: May 12, 2021
Deadline: May 28, 2021
Organization: Savannah Lakes Village POA, Inc.
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Competitive wages and benefits
Education: High School Diploma Preferred
Experience: One or more years of cleaning experience with basic knowledge of chemicals used for cleaning required.
To produce the highest quality of cleanliness in the food service facilities.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Function Statement:
• Must be familiar with all chemicals and the surfaces that these chemicals are used upon.
• Must be familiar with varied pieces of equipment used to perform cleaning within the facility.
• Duties include the deep cleaning of all kitchen equipment, supplies and surfaces within the food service kitchens—including floors.
• Cleaning of all china, flatware, glassware, pots, pans, baking pans and utensils for all scheduled food and beverage activities.
• Removes garbage from the kitchen area and sanitizes the garbage cans.
• Make note of all items requiring maintenance such as painting, wallpaper repairs, electrical problems, unsafe conditions and reports to manager.
• Keeps all refrigerators organized and clean; rotating stock as necessary.
The duties and responsibilities of this position are not limited to this description and the Utility Person may perform a combination of other functions when needed.
• Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to verbally communicate effectively with others.
• Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
• Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
• Ability to work in a safe manner; identify and report conditions that affect employee safety.
• Must be able to effectively and politely work with other people, and accept supervision and guidance from management.
3. Mop and Mop Bucket
Indoor atmosphere with exposure to mild heat and cold.
5812 US Hwy 378 West
McCormick, SC 29835
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.