Workstation Support Analyst
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: April 16, 2021
Organization: Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Location: Columbia Area
City: Florence, SC
Job Type: Full Time
- Overview knowledge of infrastructure, hardware and software troubleshooting experience in Windows environment.
Windows, McAfee EPO, Virtual workstations, & Audio/Video systems
- Fast paced, multi-plat formed environment which may require action and response 24X7 to support the technical business needs of the customer.
- Routine transporting of items up to 30 lbs.
- Transporting items up to 70lbs on occasion.
- Associates Degree in CS, IT or other job related field or 2 years Certification from an approved vendor or Tech Institute OR: 2 Years Extra 2 years of technical operations support experience or other job-related work experience: 4 Years
- Overtime and possible weekend work as needed.
- Potential weekly OT M-F most likely five 10-hour days
- Routine transporting of items up to 30 lbs. Transporting items up to 70lbs on occasion.
- Local / Semi-Local candidates who are willing to work 100% On-Site from engagement start date (WSS is on-site positions)
- PC Deployment Technician. Responsible delivering and installing PC's and Peripherals around the Florence area.
- Person must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- They will need to understand and triage both software and hardware related problems as it relates to the PC deployment.
- A great team is in place to support this person.
- 35% Configures, installs, monitors, and maintains IT users workstation software and hardware. Ensures proper backing up of data from user workstations.
- 10% Provides troubleshooting, technical support and guidance to end users and less experienced personnel. Develops end user guidelines.
- 20% Tests and validates application packages. Troubleshoots, maintains, modifies and documents application packages
- 20% Documents configurations and standards so that other staff can reference similar issues and improve resolution time.
- Assists other departments as needed to resolve issues. 5% Keeps apprised of new technologies related to workstation support procedures.
- 10% Completes project work and reporting tasks. May perform incoming work ticket dispatching/work queue monitoring. May also keep up with surplus or inventory and other administrative tasks.
• Potential weekly OT M-F that would most likely be five 10-hour days.
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.