ASE Administrative Assistant
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: December 18, 2020
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Associates Degree in Business or related discipline
- Bi-lingual; fluent in Spanish or French highly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in administration, direct exposure to Sales and Marketing organization, including direct interaction with Sales and Customer Service
- Exceptional communication and telephone skills including articulated, grammatically correct verbal skills
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Must be action oriented, be able to work independently, and have good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and flexibility in meeting with shifts in demand
This position will be responsible for all switchboard activities related to Sales and Business Development and will include providing support to all Account Solutions Representatives for various ASR responsibilities. Critical to this role is the ability to interact with customers to determine their need and then to provide information in response to their inquiries, concerns and requests. This position requires an action oriented individual who possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills. Provide administrative support to Sales and Supply Chain Functions– Americas Region.
- Responsible for Account Solutions support activities such as: processing credit card transactions, retrieving information for audits, and managing off-site storage of documentation.
- Coordinate process of CDA’s with TSM/Sales Managers, and maintain file.
- Work closely with all Lonza functional areas to ensure that the customer experience is world class.
- Coordinates all on-boarding for new hires
- Assists with coordination of all domestic and international meetings, events and travel including YSM/Masters.
- Coordinates details of customer visits, which could include catering, room reservations, dinner plans, ground transportation, and lobby marquee.
- Monitor and order office supplies.
- Prepares Presentations as needed.
- Assists with Plan Review Process and Coordination.
- Maintains calendar of events and contact list for Sales and Supply Chain.
535 Emerald Rd N
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.