Date Posted: May 11, 2021
Deadline: June 11, 2021
Organization: Laurens County Disabilities & Special Needs Board
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Entry Level: $14.74 per hour
Education: High School diploma and three-year’s experience in the field of developmental disabilities or an Associate’s Degree and one year of experience in the human services field, or a Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services field. Preferred experience should include Medical.
- Coordinates medical care. Ensures all medical appointments are made and kept, and physicians orders and recommendations are followed. Necessary follow-up is completed. Medical visits are well documented.
- Responsible for Medical books and paperwork.
- Ensures that staff are properly administering medications and documenting correctly on the MAR.
- Make sure that the consumers diets are followed and that the appropriate groceries are in the home per dietician menus.
- Assist the manager with staff work schedules and provide shift coverage if needed.
- Monitor active treatment programs, body checks, and BSP data for accuracy and effectiveness.
- 24 hour on-call responsibilities.
364 Evergreen Skills Rd
Laurens, SC 29360
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.