Engineering Technician, Support Services
Date Posted: August 27, 2021
Deadline: September 30, 2021
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- High school graduate / GED as a minimum requirement.
- Associates degree in a Technology discipline such as Engineering or Machine Tool Technology
- Advanced experience in capsule manufacturing preferred.
- Drafting, Inventor, Solid Works, Smart Team, Enovia exposure
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage teams and lead colleagues in the completion of goals.
- Must be able to interact with colleagues at all levels of the business.
- Must be able to make timely and sound business decisions.
- Must be able to work in intense situations, manage work stress and pressure.
- Must be able to successfully pass a color vision screening assessment.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 35 lbs. on an occasional basis.
This position supports the building and sourcing of parts and equipment required for capsule manufacturing and liquid filling operations. This includes working with R&D in developing and deploying new technology and supporting project leaders at the manufacturing sites.
- On time delivery of equipment
- Maintain expected product quality
- Control Costs
- Provide support for projects relating to capsule capacity to R&D, manufacturing sites and purchasing. Support includes preparation of parts lists, choice of vendors, developing schedules and ensuring on time deliveries.
- Working from drawings and schematics plan, order and track all materials needed to build hard capsule manufacturing equipment plus support multiple affiliate projects. Must able to multitask and be comfortable with frequent changes to priorities.
- Experience in working in SAP, Enovia, Excel, Word, Power Point etc.
- Capability to compose and modify drawings in Enovia to support R&D and to make corrections to equipment designs.
- Compose and maintain BOM’s in SAP for HCM and support equipment builds.
- Work with vendors to answer technical questions, monitor quality, interpret drawings and submit drawing change requests.
- Participate on internal and international teams for product and quality improvement. Promote a safe working environment and remain up to date on all safety regulations.
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week, which may include weekends, holidays, etc. Ability to drive investigations to the root cause and implementation of effective control phase to prevent future re-occurrences.
- Must be able to travel internationally for machinery installations and to attend meetings
- Perform other duties as assign
535 Emerald Rd N
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.