Human Services Assistant II (Temporary Part-Time)
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: May 31, 2018
Organization: SCDDSN Whitten Regional Center
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $ 11.00
10th grade education.Must possess or be able to obtain a valid South Carolina Driver's License.
Under direct and indirect supervision, provides training and care for persons with intellectual disability. Performs routine and repetitive duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain consumer accountability. Thirty-minute checks to be documented as they are done. Maintain a position/location which affords maximum monitoring of and access to consumers as they sleep.
- Implement any program(s) specified in the ISP, including toileting, feeding, dressing, bathing, privacy, behavior support plan, and goals and objectives.
- Attend to all consumers' direct care needs (i.e. bathing incontinent individuals, toileting, dressing, feeding, reporting injuries or illness to medical personnel as needed and specified, and maintain consumer privacy.).
- Prepare and maintain any necessary documentation in Therap (i.e. behavioral baseline reports, etc.).
- Maintain, at all times, a clean and safe environment for consumers and staff.
- Supports and assists consumers with meal preparation, basic cooking, and meal service.
- Performs other related duties as required (i.e. Housekeeping, etc.)
1st shift:10:00 a.m.- 2:00p.m. 1st shift:10:00 a.m.- 2:00p.m.
2nd shift:4:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m 2nd shift:4:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m
Weekends 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. Weekends 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Weekends 7:00 p.m.- 7:00 a.m. Weekends 7:00 p.m.- 7:00 a.m.
Alternative Week-end hours (4 to 6 hour shifts) Alternative Week-end hours (4 to 6 hour shifts)