Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 6, 2020
Organization: Newberry CDC
Wages/Salary: Competitive pay based on education and experience
At least a high school diploma but prefer CDA or better
Prefer a minimum of 6 months experience working with children
- Flexible and energetic on the job
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Planning, teaching, and implementing the curriculum for all children from infants through preschool age.
- Providing love and quality care for the children throughout the day in order to meet their emotional and physical needs.
- Planning and executing indoor and outdoor experiences appropriate to the development levels of the children.
- Serve and eat meals with the children
- Meet with parents, staff, and administration
- Attend in-service and staff development training programs
- Familiarity with state licensing requirements
2300 Evans St.
Newberry, SC 29108
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.