Maintenance Technician -3rd Shift
Date Posted: February 14, 2022
Deadline: March 11, 2022
Organization: SWM International
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Varies depending on experience, starting at $25
- Must have automation / controls experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer skills (email, Microsoft Word & Excel).
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Experience in high speed printing and converting highly preferred.
The Maintenance Technician analyzes problems and implements corrective measures. Always puts safety first before conducting preventive maintenance and improvements for manufacturing equipment. A Maintenance Technician maintains high ethical standards both personally and professionally when committing to action.
- 2-year technical degree or comparable background of work-related experience in at least two technical areas such as Industrial Electricity, Electronics (including PLC), Industrial Robotics, Industrial Mechanical, Facilities Maintenance.
- Always promotes a safe environment .
- Identifies hazards and provides solutions.
- Analyzes problems and identifies root causes; implements corrective measures.
- Subject matter expert for robotic cell programming, troubleshooting and related repairs aimed at minimizing machine downtime.
- Conducts preventive maintenance, diagnostics, troubleshooting, repairs, and improvements for manufacturing equipment in a production environment.
- Perform maintenance on manufacturing equipment which includes robotics, presses, converting machines, HVAC and supporting equipment.
- Implements processes and equipment fixes for short-term and long-term issues.
- Conducts safety audits.
- Follows and ensures safety precautions are observed.
- Identifies potential risk areas.
- Assesses situations to maintain specifications, standards to achieve work completion.
- Follows up to ensure work is accomplished and meets specifications.
- Maintains high ethical standards both personally and professionally when committing to action.
- Makes firm and timely decisions and with limited information if necessary.
- Conveys information from shift-to-shift, accurately accounting for shift activities.
- Uses appropriate mechanisms to report safety and quality issues/concerns.
- Engages in crew meetings, communicating daily production objectives/changes.
- Completes shift reports and logs at the end of each shift.
- Troubleshooting Siemens, Allen Bradley and Direct Logic PLC’s.
- Troubleshooting Fanuc and ABB robotics.
SWM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status or other status protected by law.
214 Mid Carolina Court
Prosperity, SC 29127
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.