Preschool Assistant Teacher
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 25, 2020
Organization: The Sunshine Houses
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance
Annual PTO and holiday pay
Generous childcare discounts
Employee Perks discount program
401k retirement plan
Positive, team-orientated environment
Continuing education and professional development, including Child Development Associate (CDA) assistance
Career advancement and growth opportunities
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a High School diploma or equivalent
- 6 months to a year of prior teaching experience in a state-licensed child care facility
- Enrollment in / completion of ECE coursework preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of current state and local regulations preferred
- Ability to manage the demands of children ages 6 weeks and up
- Neat, clean, professional appearance
- Adaptability in a continuously changing, fast-paced environment and participation in activities like singing, dancing, jumping and running.
- Spoken and written English fluency (Spanish fluency a plus)
- Successful state background check and health assessments
Looking for a change of pace? In a life-changing place? In a brand new space? If you are friendly
and LOVE working with children, we want to meet you at The Sunshine House near Self Regional!
- Add energy to every conversation.
- Invent moments of silliness.
- Encourage curiosity.
- Smile and laugh. A lot.
- Are as cool as cucumbers swimming in hot sauce.
- Have fun in everything they do, while always putting children's needs first!
Apply on company website.
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.