Date Posted: July 9, 2021
Deadline: August 13, 2021
Organization: GLEAMNS Human Resources Commission, Inc
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Pay: $21,286.00 per year
High School Diploma or a combination of education and experience commensurate with the job description.
Must have a valid South Carolina Driver’s License
Must be able to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License within 90 day
PRIMARY PURPOSE or JOB SUMMARY
To assist in teaching and supervising children in child development center(s) to ensure that appropriate skills, knowledge, and behaviors are learned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop teaching objectives for children, write a weekly lesson plan
- Document all classroom activities, monitor the progress of children continually.
- Maintain accurate records daily as defined by regulations.
- Promote and provide a safe, clean, and pleasant classroom environment.
- Participate in activities, guide children at play.
- Drive and deliver assigned children to and from Center.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lead Teacher/Center Coordinator.
For effectiveness of the classroom learning and to maintain the guidelines of the Head Start/ Child Development Program.
Monday to Friday
237 North Hospital St
Greenwood, SC 29648
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.