Advancement and Alumni Data Reporting Coordinator
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: May 24, 2018
Organization: Lander University
City: Greenwood, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $35,000 – $40,000 annually
- Bachelor's degree with at least two years of data processing experience.
- Experience in an higher education or advancement environment preferred.
- Must have strong skills in providing excellent customer service and demonstrate strong ethics.
- A valid driver's license and safe driving history.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Banner, additional research tools and donor systems.
- Strong communication, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan and prioritize work activities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion in interpreting and applying policies and procedures.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to have a high attention to detail and work independently on multiple projects while communicating progress to stakeholders.
- Ability to work professionally and effectively with a diverse staff and constituencies.
(* Required Question)
*1. Do you have at least two years of data processing experience?
*2. Do you understand working some evenings and weekends may be required?
*3. Where did you hear about this position?
- Lander Website
- SC Works
- SC Vocational Rehabilitation
- Lander Employee
- Lander Alumni Facebook or LinkedIn
- Responsible for coordinating data processing programs for the Office of University Advancement, Alumni Affairs, and The Lander Foundation.
- Maintains University Advancement and Alumni Affairs database and contribution lists for publications and annual reporting.
- Provides activity reports for donor/alumni retention, recruitment; identifying trends and history in giving and engagement reports for Alumni Affairs, University Advancement, and other divisions/departments of the University.
- Responsible for entering donations into the system and producing donor gift receipts, acknowledgments, and thank you correspondence.
Regular University Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
University Summer Hours: 7:30am – 5:30pm, Monday – Wednesday & 7:30am – 5:00pm, Thursday
May 24, 2018. Receipt of individual applications not acknowledged. See
position status at www.lander.edu/hr. Lander University is a tobacco-free
campus. All final candidates are subject to successfully completing background
requirements. This position has been deemed a cash sensitive position therefore
requires a satisfactory credit report.