Machine Operator IV (8pm-8am)
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: February 12, 2018
Organization: Cardinal Health
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $18.35/hour to start
High School Diploma or GED
One to 3 years manufacturing environment experience preferred.
Must have the WorkKeys assessment of at least a 4 on Applied Math, 4 on Reading For Information, 4 for Locating Information and 40 on Mechanical Reasoning through Piedmont Technical College. Must have a minimum score of 50 on the Operator Standard Timing Model.
Must be able to speak, read and write the English language
- Must observe all safety precautions and regulations at all times in all areas where duties are performed. Will be responsible for reporting all safety hazards and potential unsafe working conditions. Must utilize the SCORE program and actively participate in safety meetings.
- Must understand and comply with all current plant policies and procedures.
- Will order all material necessary to manufacture and package the appropriate product
- Will load and change raw materials
- Will troubleshoot and maintain the machine
- Must maintain the proper levels of hotmelt, polymer and fragrance as applicable to the machine.
- Will clean the machine and the immediate area as well as keep equipment and materials neat and orderly and in their proper place
- Will perform and document quality and processing audits
- Will initiate, maintain and complete all required paperwork for this position
- Will update BPCS with production and downtime data as required
- Will be required to conduct inspections such as unlabeled containers and guarding, quality controls, cycle counts, etc.
- Must meet production and quality standards on a consistent basis