GED Graduate Scholarships
Getting a GED is a major accomplishment. We want to help you keep going.
Piedmont Technical College is offering scholarships to all incoming recent GED graduates.
Details and Eligibility
GED Graduates enrolling full-time (12 credit hours or more) in a certificate or diploma program are eligible to receive a $250 scholarship.
Graduates enrolling in an associate degree program will receive $500 over two years. For students enrolling part time, the scholarships will be pro-rated based on the number of credit hours taken.
- Limited time: the scholarship must be used within 1 academic year following GED graduation.
- Associate Degree students must be in good SAP standing to receive $250 in their second year.
- Students must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours.
- Current enrolled PTC students in good SAP standing who meet the criteria above are eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Limited to South Carolina Residents
GED by 23
GED by 23 is an initiative through the SC Department of Education Adult Education Office designed to increase the number of GED completions by the year 2023. Eligible expenditures include tuition and associated fees for credit and non-credit training programs. There is no maximum award amount for eligible students. Award amounts should not exceed the total costs of tuition and fees.
- Complete a high school diploma or GED through Adult Education between July 1, 2021 and June 30, 2023, or
- Complete two sections of the GED and are part of an integrated education and training career pathway between July 1, 2021 and June 30, 2023.
To learn more about the GED Scholarship program, or to inquire about enrolling, contact:
Admissions Counselor/Non Traditional Coordinator
Phone: (864) 941-8574
Or, fill out the form on the link below and we'll get in touch with you: