Find the academic program that's right for you. Learn more about PTC's schools and departments and available credentials.Academics »
PTC is here to help you get started on the path toward achieving your goals, whether you're headed toward a bachelor's degree at a four-year institution, or straight into the work force.Admissions »
Cost & Financial Aid
90% of PTC students receive some form of financial aid. We strive to make higher education affordable to everyone.Cost & Financial Aid »
Whether you're looking for help planning your career, or you need some help in your classes, PTC offers a wealth of resources to ensure you have the right tools for success.College Resources »
Want to update your skills, explore a different career path, or learn a new hobby? We have meaningful learning opportunities that you can use right away.Continuing Ed »
PTC's mission is to transform lives and strengthen communities by providing opportunities for intellectual and economic growth.About »
GED Graduate Scholarship
Getting a GED is a major accomplishment. We want to help you keep going.
Piedmont Technical College is offering scholarships to all incoming recent GED graduates.
Details and Eligibility
GED Graduates enrolling full-time (12 credit hours or more) in a certificate or diploma program are eligible to receive a $250 scholarship.
Graduates enrolling in an associate degree program will receive $500 over two years. For students enrolling part time, the scholarships will be pro-rated based on the number of credit hours taken.
- Limited time: the scholarship must be used within 1 academic year following GED graduation.
- Associate Degree students must be in good SAP standing to receive $250 in their second year.
- Students must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours.
- Current enrolled PTC students in good SAP standing who meet the criteria above are eligible to receive the scholarship in Fall 2014.
- Limited to South Carolina Residents
For more details, or to enroll, contact the Office of Admissions.