GED Graduate Scholarship
Getting a GED is a major accomplishment. We want to help you keep going.
Piedmont Technical College is offering scholarships to all incoming recent GED graduates.
Details and Eligibility
GED Graduates enrolling full-time (12 credit hours or more) in a certificate or diploma program are eligible to receive a $250 scholarship.
Graduates enrolling in an associate degree program will receive $500 over two years. For students enrolling part time, the scholarships will be pro-rated based on the number of credit hours taken.
- Limited time: the scholarship must be used within 1 academic year following GED graduation.
- Associate Degree students must be in good SAP standing to receive $250 in their second year.
- Students must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours.
- Current enrolled PTC students in good SAP standing who meet the criteria above are eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Limited to South Carolina Residents
For more details, or to enroll, contact the Office of Admissions.